Luxury Wellness in the Wild
Retreat into Nature
Our award-winning Granite Spa is grounded in the tradition that Montanans foster a deep connection with the land through work, wellness and play. The benefits of each restorative treatment, signature spa experience and mind and body class are magnified by the therapeutic benefits of nature itself.
Each season provides different opportunities to find serenity in nature—from mountaintop yoga in the summer to a winter warming ritual in our cedar sauna. Our licensed estheticians and therapists use foraged ingredients and a back bar of organic, wild-harvested skincare products from bloom-to-bottle companies, like Little Barn Apothecary and Medicine Springs Mineral Therapy.
Just as we craft a bespoke itinerary for every guest, each luxury spa experience is customized to individual wellness goals.
Book an Appointment or call 1-877-786-1545
Signature Spa Experiences
As the world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star guest ranch, we balance our frontier homestead roots and luxury resort comforts in all that we do. Our signature treatments are no exception. In place of city spa experiences, these one to three-hour luxury treatments soothe active muscles after Ranch adventures and channel Montana’s natural elements.
You’ll find treatment-only approaches, such as the Twin Pines Massage and Foot Soak for couples and friends, and bolder combinations, like the Unplugged Half-Day Retreat blending a mind and body practice, wild-harvested sagebrush scrub, relaxing massage and custom facial. These experiences meld restorative self-care with adventurous curiosity.
We invite you to discover a new type of bucket list experience through these luxury spa packages.
Mind & Body Wellness
The Ranch’s environs provide a natural advantage to urban gyms and yoga studios; fitness is built into our way of life. Time in nature has been found to reduce stress hormones, improve blood pressure and even encourage immune response. Our mind and body practices are unique opportunities to interact with the landscape both mentally and physically.
Following the proverb, “The body heals with play. The mind heals with laughter. And the spirit heals with joy,” each class is customized to strike the right balance between challenge and fun. Our certified instructors and personal trainers make the world your playground.
Yoga, meditation, personal training, wellness coaching and forest bathing can be intimate personal pursuits or ideal for groups to unplug and connect.
Granite Spa Awards & Press
In The Ranch at Rock Creek’s six short years as a travel destination, the Granite Spa has sought to highlight the natural world as the ultimate luxury. In 2016, we received the Spafinder Wellness 360 Travel Award for Best Spa for Couples and Best Spa for Outdoor Activities & Adventure. Many travel writers and magazines have covered our natural approach to spa treatments and travel through the years.
- Yoga Journal: Take OM Home
- Granite Spa & Little Barn Apothecary
- The Hollywood Reporter: Snowga, Flexologist: 6 New Hollywood Wellness Terms to Know
- Jetsetter: 11 Dreamy Winter Spa Retreats
- Robb Report: Does Massage Have to Hurt to Be Effective?
- Organic Spa Magazine: Spas with a Wild Side
- Yoga Journal: 10 Family-Friendly Yoga Vacations
- Business Insider: 5 of the Best Spas to Visit this Winter
- New Beauty Magazine: The Ranch at Rock Creek
- Country & Townhouse: Spa Spangled
Granite Spa & Wellness Manager Karen Piacquadio
During her 10+ years in the wellness industry, Karen Piacquadio has developed expertise in a breadth of health-related disciplines. After receiving a degree in health and business promotion, she sought certifications in yoga instruction; wellness and professional coaching; personal training; massage therapy; Ayurveda and Thai bodywork. She has also educated college students to become professionals in massage, wellness coaching and personal training.
Although Karen spent years working in urban luxury spas, she and her husband desired a transition into destination spas and experiential travel. Karen’s passion is to take clients into nature to assist them in healing, moving and reconnecting with themselves through yoga, meditation, coaching and fitness. As our Spa & Wellness Manager, she brings the untamed Montana splendor into our unique spa—through foraged ingredients, outdoor wellness practices, partnerships with like-minded skincare companies and teaching the holistic benefits of the mind-body-nature connection.
Yoga Instructor Lexie Menante
Certified Yoga Teacher Lexie Menante began her yoga teaching career when she realized the philosophy of yoga and her regular practice had deep-rooted transformative abilities. Stepping onto a yoga mat brought with it the powerful benefits of self-acceptance, mental clarity, body awareness and an ever-growing curiosity about this ancient tradition.
She began her first teacher training in hopes of sharing her experience and knowledge of yoga with others. Since then, she’s achieved her 500-hour certification and expanded her repertoire to include hatha, vinyasa, yin and stand-up paddleboard (SUP) yoga.
Lexie integrates the healing and unification powers of mantra, meditation, pranayama and alignment-based asana into her classes to create a collective space for her students to grow, thrive and connect with themselves on a more intimate level.
Massage Therapist & Personal Trainer Amanda Tasi
Amanda Tasi believes in the body’s ability to heal itself, and she utilizes her expertise to assist in this process. She combines that notion with her clinical education from the Virginia School of Massage in order to provide her clients with a thorough, soothing and effective experience.
Amanda is nationally certified to practice therapeutic massage and bodywork, as well as ACE-certified as a personal trainer. She’s developed a diverse set of skills through work in athletics, rehabilitation and deep relaxation. Amanda strives for an integrative approach specializing in deep tissue, Swedish, pre-natal, and hot stone massage.
She values careful listening and customization in order to achieve individual wellness goals. Treatments may include added stretching, movement and kneading to provide a restorative, therapeutic spa experience that aids in the body’s natural healing process.
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 8am to 7pm for mind-body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- We encourage you to contact us prior to your arrival to ensure the appointment times and treatments you prefer. You may confirm and book with your Ranch Ambassador.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience. Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.