Our luxury spa is designed to be the perfect complement to your outdoor ranch adventures—taking into account the high elevation, activities, healthy local cuisine and relaxing natural scents. Every session begins with a custom-designed treatment plan to appropriately address your specific wellness goals. The plan may simply be to tap into your natural and authentic stress-free self.
Open daily, the Granite Spa offers treatments directed at soothing muscles and nourishing skin. We strive to curate the highest-performing, organic skincare and body products from regional makers, including custom products from Sage & Cedar in Whitefish, Montana. Our world-class therapists offer exclusive treatments that are tailored to active Montana lifestyles, like the Fisherman’s Facial and Saddle Sore Soak.
The cedar sauna is also a highlight for spa guests. The detoxifying sauna relieves tension in the body, promotes healthy skin, and reinvigorates overall circulation. Combining the sauna with a cold shower or soaking-tub bath can greatly reduce inflammation and increase blood flow while improving health and well-being.
Services extend past bodywork, facials and esthetics treatments to the powerful practice of yoga. Knowledgeable instructors teach private sixty-minute yoga sessions in secluded indoor settings or on mountaintop vistas. They can tailor their flow to your skill level and preferences, while incorporating poses known to relax muscles after a day of horseback riding, archery or downhill skiing.
Contact our Front Desk at 1-877-786-1545 or email@example.com for Granite Spa reservations.
- We encourage you to contact us prior to your arrival at The Ranch to ensure the appointment times and treatments you prefer.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so that we may better serve you.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We do not recommend consuming alcoholic beverages prior to your Granite Spa experience. Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.
Please note that our cancellation policy is 24 hours advanced notice or you will be charged in full.