Granite Spa & Wellness Manager Karen Piacquadio
During her 10+ years in the wellness industry, Karen Piacquadio has developed expertise in a breadth of health-related disciplines. After receiving a degree in health and business promotion, she sought certifications in yoga instruction; wellness and professional coaching; personal training; massage therapy; Ayurveda and Thai bodywork. She has also educated college students to become professionals in massage, wellness coaching and personal training.
Although Karen spent years working in urban luxury spas, she and her husband desired a transition into destination spas and experiential travel. Karen’s passion is to take clients into nature to assist them in healing, moving and reconnecting with themselves through yoga, meditation, coaching and fitness. As our Spa & Wellness Manager, she brings the untamed Montana splendor into our unique spa—through foraged ingredients, outdoor wellness practices, partnerships with like-minded skincare companies and teaching the holistic benefits of the mind-body-nature connection.
Read about winter at The Ranch through Karen’s eyes in her blog—One Fine Day: Winter Yoga, Serenity & Wellness.
Yoga Instructor Lexie Menante
Certified Yoga Teacher Lexie Menante began her yoga teaching career when she realized the philosophy of yoga and her regular practice had deep-rooted transformative abilities. Stepping onto a yoga mat brought with it the powerful benefits of self-acceptance, mental clarity, body awareness and an ever-growing curiosity about this ancient tradition.
She began her first teacher training in hopes of sharing her experience and knowledge of yoga with others. Since then, she’s achieved her 500-hour certification and expanded her repertoire to include hatha, vinyasa, yin and stand-up paddleboard (SUP) yoga.
Lexie integrates the healing and unification powers of mantra, meditation, pranayama and alignment-based asana into her classes to create a collective space for her students to grow, thrive and connect with themselves on a more intimate level.
Massage Therapist & Personal Trainer Amanda Tasi
Amanda Tasi believes in the body’s ability to heal itself, and she utilizes her expertise to assist in this process. She combines that notion with her clinical education from the Virginia School of Massage in order to provide her clients with a thorough, soothing and effective experience.
Amanda is nationally certified to practice therapeutic massage and bodywork, as well as ACE-certified as a personal trainer. She’s developed a diverse set of skills through work in athletics, rehabilitation and deep relaxation. Amanda strives for an integrative approach specializing in deep tissue, Swedish, pre-natal, and hot stone massage.
She values careful listening and customization in order to achieve individual wellness goals. Treatments may include added stretching, movement and kneading to provide a restorative, therapeutic spa experience that aids in the body’s natural healing process.
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 8am to 7pm for mind-body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- We encourage you to contact us prior to your arrival to ensure the appointment times and treatments you prefer. You may confirm and book with your Ranch Ambassador.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience. Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.