The Granite Spa‘s signature spa packages are designed to heighten the nature spa experience by combining popular restorative treatments and mindful natural movement. Your Ranch Ambassador can seamlessly incorporate these longer luxury spa sessions and half-day retreats into your custom itinerary.
Rock Creek Ritual
Channel the refreshing waters of our namesake stream with our most popular luxury spa experience. Begin with a 60-minute Bulletproof Coffee Detox Wrap to renew your skin cells. Rinse away dead skin in a warm shower, after an invigorating exfoliation using Little Barn Apothecary’s Coffee + Mint Body Scrub. Then, dive into the rich combination of our custom Bulletproof oil mixture and hot towel wrap, complete with a face and scalp massage. The ritual flows into a 60 or 90-minute signature restorative massage using hand-picked essential oils and Swedish massage to target muscles until they feel as fluid as Rock Creek.
120 Minutes: $400 | 150 Minutes: $480
Twin Pines Massage & Foot Soak
Connect with a spouse, friend or loved one on a luxury spa escape. During the cooler months, you’ll warm up in the cedar sauna with an oil blend created just for you. Next, you’ll enjoy parallel treatments, either 60 or 90-minute massages, in private treatment rooms before reuniting for a 20-minute foot soak. Sip on champagne, artisan cocktails or mocktails created by our talented bartenders while our jetted soaking tubs wash away any remaining tension. Perfect for a mother-daughter day, anniversary celebration or friends’ weekend away.
Price For Two People With Choice of Massage:
Restorative Massage – 80 Minutes: $460 | 110 Minutes: $620
Deep Tissue Massage – 80 Minutes: $550 | 110 Minutes: $660
Natural Elements Restoration
Reaching such great heights in the Montana Rocky Mountains can also test the limits of your hard-working skin, hands and feet. Reverse the effect of the elements with two hours of revitalizing spa therapies using Little Barn Apothecary’s wild-harvested skincare line. Choose between a Rock Creek Customized Facial, designed to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your face, or a Head, Hands and Feet Rejuvenation, employed to moisturize and massage your scalp, hands and feet. Transition into a Hiker’s Refresh treatment—the ultimate relief after a day on the trail. The treatment includes a Medicine Springs Mineral Therapy and soothing paraffin treatment before concluding with a reflexology and massage session to get your digits poised for tomorrow’s adventures.
120 Minutes: $400
Mind-Body-Nature Half-Day Retreat
Dedicate a day of your Ranch stay to nature immersion and holistic wellness. Begin with mindful movement during a 60-minute private outdoor yoga class led by a certified yoga instructor. Heighten your connection with nature during a forest bathing meditation class. Achieve a deeper mind and body connection during 60 minutes of savasana melded with a restorative massage in the Granite Spa.
180 Minutes: $480
Unplugged Half-Day Retreat
Decompress from the fast pace and stress of city life by spending two and a half hours unplugged and unwinding in our wilderness spa and environs. Embark on a 60-minute mind and body class, such as yoga, meditation, forest bathing or personal training, to reconnect brain and body using mindful and natural movement. Then, enter our nature spa for a clearing Sagebrush Scrub using our own foraged wild sage. Enjoy a gentle application of Little Barn Apothecary Lemongrass + Mint Body Oil followed by our signature restorative massage. Finish your treatment with a Rock Creek Custom Facial designed to clear pores and moisturize or a Head, Hands and Feet Rejuvenation aimed at massaging the scalp and extremities. This popular treatment is a perfect way to ease into the slow pace of Ranch life or take a little bit of the slow life with you on your return home.
180 Minutes: $550
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Cancellation Policy
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 8am to 7pm for mind-body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- We encourage you to contact us prior to your arrival to ensure the appointment times and treatments you prefer. You may confirm and book with your Ranch Ambassador.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience. Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.