Reconnect in the Outdoors | 4+ Nights
Escape from the frantic pace of modern life for a four-night couple’s adventure in the snowy Montana wilderness. Spend your days immersed in guided winter activities, such as snowmobiling, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Enjoy private excursions and a winter getaway itinerary fully customized to your shared tastes.
Return to the Granite Lodge and Spa for a rejuvenating treatment and a world-class tasting menu by the fireside. Relax with Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star comforts, balanced with the secluded coziness of our rustic 19th-century homestead. The awe-inspiring landscape encourages you to switch off your phones and retune your senses to Montana’s natural beauty.
- Special Inclusions
- Offer Details
- Choose one of the following private couples adventures:
- One guided, half-day activity, such as snowmobiling, cross-country skiing or a nature trek, with refreshments.
- One two-hour yoga session.
- One full-day trip to Discovery Ski Area (includes mountain pass, ski or snowboard equipment rentals, transportation to and from the mountain and gourmet picnic lunch).
- Treatments in the Granite Spa. Choose either two one-hour massages or two side-by-side 45-minute Homestead Sole Foot treatments.
- One private visit with our Ranch Chef. Enjoy Montana craft beer pairings, regional wines or tea time in a private setting.
Rates start at $1,800 per accommodation, per night based on standard occupancy, plus 20% Ranch Fee.
Offer valid on new reservations only between December 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017.
A four (4) night minimum stay is required. Offer is not combinable with other promotions and offers, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
Based on availability. Blackout days may apply.
Complimentary amenities depend on snow conditions at time of stay. All guests are strongly encouraged to plan their itineraries related to their complimentary amenities prior to their arrival to secure preferred timing.
Standard RC Inclusions: luxury accommodations; all gourmet meals; premium wine, beer, spirits and other beverages; a selection of gear and guided on-ranch activities; round-trip transportation to and from Missoula, Butte and Anaconda airports upon request.
Our Ranch Ambassadors customize all itineraries to meet schedule changes, personal preferences, ability levels and needs.
Breakfast in the Granite Lodge
Departure from The Ranch