Candace Sellman has been a full time esthetician and massage therapist for more than 10 years, attaining her education at the Aveda Institute Minneapolis. She has since worked in luxury spas in Miami, Florida.
Practicing massage and skin care, she developed an affinity for understanding how lifestyle choices and environment benefit the body.
Candace is also a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer and has taught many people of all skill levels how to perform various functional movements, gymnastics, and Olympic weightlifting for fitness.
Marathon and CrossFit competitions have enhanced her knowledge of the body and spurred her on to pursue continuing education in sports massage and other modalities that work towards correcting imbalances that cause discomforts.
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 7am to 7pm for mind & body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- We encourage you to schedule your preferred treatments and appointment times prior to your arrival. Due to The Ranch’s remote location, our therapists may travel over the river and through the woods to accommodate you. We have a gracious eight-hour cancellation fee, should you choose to cancel during your stay. Please see below for more information on our cancellation policy.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.