Luxury Wellness in the Wild
Retreat into Nature
Our award-winning Granite Spa is grounded in the tradition that Montanans foster a deep connection with the land through work, wellness and play. The benefits of each restorative treatment, signature spa experience and mind and body class are magnified by the therapeutic benefits of nature itself.
Each season provides different opportunities to find serenity in nature—from mountaintop yoga in the summer to a winter warming ritual in our cedar sauna. When possible, we use foraged ingredients and a back bar of organic, wild-harvested skincare products from bloom-to-bottle companies.
Just as we craft a bespoke itinerary for every guest, each luxury spa experience is customized to individual wellness goals.
Signature Spa Experiences
As the world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star guest ranch, we balance our frontier homestead roots and luxury resort comforts in all that we do. Our signature treatments are no exception. In place of city spa experiences, these one to three-hour luxury treatments soothe active muscles after Ranch adventures and channel Montana’s natural elements.
You’ll find treatment-only approaches, such as the Twin Pines Foot Soak & Massage for couples and friends, and bolder combinations, like the Unplugged Half-Day Retreat blending a mind and body practice, wild-harvested sagebrush scrub, relaxing massage and custom facial.
We invite you to discover a new type of bucket list experience through these luxury spa packages.
Mind & Body Wellness
Time in nature has been found to reduce stress hormones, improve blood pressure and even encourage immune response. Our mind and body practices are unique opportunities to interact with the landscape both mentally and physically.
Following the proverb, “The body heals with play. The mind heals with laughter. And the spirit heals with joy,” each class is customized to strike the right balance between challenge and fun. Our certified instructors and personal trainers make the world your playground.
Yoga, meditation, natural movement training and forest bathing can be intimate personal pursuits or ideal for groups to unplug and connect.
Granite Spa Awards & Press
In The Ranch at Rock Creek’s six short years as a travel destination, the Granite Spa has sought to highlight the natural world as the ultimate luxury. In 2016, we received the Spafinder Wellness 360 Travel Award for Best Spa for Couples and Best Spa for Outdoor Activities & Adventure. Many travel writers and magazines have covered our natural approach to spa treatments and travel through the years.
- U.S. News & World Report:9 Top Wellness Retreats Across the US
- Organic Spa Magazine: Sagebrush Smudging
- Robb Report: Spa Holidays: The Best Spas of Summer 2017
- Yoga Journal: Take OM Home
- Jetsetter: 11 Dreamy Winter Spa Retreats
- Organic Spa Magazine: Spas with a Wild Side
- Yoga Journal: 10 Family-Friendly Yoga Vacations
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 7am to 7pm for mind & body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- We encourage you to schedule your preferred treatments and appointment times prior to your arrival. Due to The Ranch’s remote location, our therapists may travel over the river and through the woods to accommodate you. We have a gracious eight-hour cancellation fee, should you choose to cancel during your stay. Please see below for more information on our cancellation policy.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We regret that we are unable to reschedule appointments within the eight-hour cancellation window.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience. Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.