Mind & Body Classes
The Ranch’s mind and body program focuses on unplugging from an urban setting and tapping into our natural surroundings. Included sessions are available in a wide variety of styles in private indoor spaces or outdoor locations year-round. All sessions follow social distancing guidelines. Book meditation classes with your Ranch Ambassador. Please dial 127 or Front Desk on a Ranch phone or 406-859-6027 to book an appointment for Forest Meditation and Wildcrafting.
Retune your senses to the natural world. Release tension during a mindful walk to a relaxing setting in our meadows or along the banks of Rock Creek. Grab a blanket and close your eyes as you start to leave your worries behind and become mindful in an eco-system that’s changed very littles since it was first homesteaded 150 years ago.
Instructor Mary Ferrari leads a guided meditation to aid in reawakening your awareness. Hear the twittering of song birds, smell the wild sage on the breeze, and feel the earth beneath you. You are free to follow Mary’s prompts or your own thoughts. Meditation sessions help map new mental pathways and serve as the perfect complement to your trailblazing adventures on The Ranch. Leave The Ranch refreshed in mind, body and spirit.
Forest Meditation & Wildcrafting
Tune your mind into the healing benefits of the natural world. Inspired by the Japanese practice of shinrin-yoku (forest bathing), we use our natural alpine forest as a source of meaningful sensory connection. Studies have shown that mindful time in nature reduces the stress hormone cortisol, lowers blood pressure, elevates mood and can even boost your body’s immune response. Conclude meditation with a brief introduction to ethical wildcrafting and a fresh tea-making session. This guided experience is ideal for individuals, couples, friends and family members, and it is a wonderful way to help children interact with nature. Available through the Granite Spa spring through fall for individual or private groups.
1-5 people 90 Minutes: $225 | 120 Minutes: $300
6-10 people 90 Minutes: $275 | 120 Minutes: $350
Each additional guest (11+) – 90 Minutes $50/guest | 120 Minutes $75/guest
We’re dedicated to helping our guests reach their wellness goals during their travels. Supplement your twice-daily guided activities with access to our well-appointed Fitness Center, featuring fitness machines, weights and training equipment. Our Fitness Center is located in the Carriage House at Camp Roosevelt and is accessible for use 24 hours a day, with a prior reservation required. Water and towels are provided.
Whether you want to continue your weight training regimen or do a daily yoga routine, this versatile room is available for use year-round. Inquire with your Ranch Ambassador about booking included sessions prior to arrival or with our Granite Spa upon arrival. Please dial 127 or Front Desk on a Ranch phone or 406-859-6027 to book an appointment.
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Cancellation Policy
- Sanitization Procedures
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 7am to 7pm for mind & body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- All appointments require advanced booking. If you have not made an appointment prior to your arrival, we recommend you contact the spa as soon as possible to ensure we have availability during your stay.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Should you or anyone in your party experience any symptoms of illness or fever, spa appointments will be cancelled with no penalty.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive wearing a mask per state mandate. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided.
- Guests are asked to shower prior to receiving a treatment, either in accommodation, or in the Granite Spa. Should guests prepare for their service in the spa, a cleansing ritual will be provided.
- We ask that all staff and guests wash their hands upon entering the Spa, and throughout their stay.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.
- Masks and face shields will be worn by staff.
- Guests are required to wear face masks for treatments except for facials per state mandate.
- There is no additional charge for in-room treatment. Three in-room treatment options are available.
- Our spa will be for exclusive private use of the spa patrons. No one outside of the family/party will be allowed inside the spa.
- Guests will be sent a cleansing ritual to use before treatments. Guests will have the option to shower in their accommodation or in the Granite Spa. If guests choose to shower in their rooms, we will send a spa robe and slippers to their accommodation.
- Treatment rooms will also have rest time between use.