We’re dedicated to helping our guests reach their wellness goals during their travels. Supplement your twice-daily guided activities with access to our well-appointed Fitness Center, featuring fitness machines, weights and training equipment. Our Fitness Center is located in the Carriage House at Camp Roosevelt and is accessible for use 24 hours a day, with a prior reservation required. Water and towels are provided.
Whether you want to continue your weight training regimen or do a daily yoga routine, this versatile room is available for use year-round. Inquire with your Ranch Ambassador about booking included sessions prior to arrival or with our Granite Spa upon arrival. Please dial 127 or Front Desk on a Ranch phone or 406-859-6027 to book an appointment.
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Cancellation Policy
- Sanitization Procedures
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 7am to 7pm for mind & body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- All appointments require advanced booking. If you have not made an appointment prior to your arrival, we recommend you contact the spa as soon as possible to ensure we have availability during your stay.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Should you or anyone in your party experience any symptoms of illness or fever, spa appointments will be cancelled with no penalty.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Per CDC recommendation, masks are recommended for unvaccinated guests in all indoor spaces. All our employees will wear masks while indoors.
- Guests are asked to shower prior to receiving a treatment, either in accommodation, or in the Granite Spa.
- We ask that all staff and guests wash their hands upon entering the Spa, and throughout their stay.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.
- Masks will be worn by staff members during treatments.
- Three in-room treatment options are available.
- Guests will have the option to shower in their accommodation or in the Granite Spa.
- Treatment rooms will also have rest time between use.