Granite Spa & Wellness Manager Karen Piacquadio
During her 10+ years in the wellness industry, Karen Piacquadio has developed expertise in a breadth of health-related disciplines. After receiving a degree in health and business promotion, she sought certifications in yoga instruction; wellness and professional coaching; personal training; massage therapy; Ayurveda and Thai bodywork. She has also educated college students to become professionals in massage, wellness coaching and personal training.
Although Karen spent years working in urban luxury spas, she and her husband desired a transition into destination spas and experiential travel. Karen’s passion is to take clients into nature to assist them in healing, moving and reconnecting with themselves through yoga, meditation, coaching and fitness. As our Spa & Wellness Manager, she brings the untamed Montana splendor into our unique spa—through foraged ingredients, outdoor wellness practices, partnerships with like-minded skincare companies and teaching the holistic benefits of the mind-body-nature connection.
Read about winter at The Ranch through Karen’s eyes in her blog—Winter Yoga, Serenity & Wellness in Nature.
Yoga Instructor Ayana Joseph
Certified E-RYT Yoga Instructor Ayana “YaYa” Joseph first stepped onto the mat in 2005 and never looked back! Blown away by the empowering results that Baptiste Yoga had on her body, mind and spirit, she quickly began her journey as a volunteer administrator, studio manager and assistant yoga teacher.
Ayana has completed over 500 hours of continued studies and teacher trainings, influenced by many of the best in the industry, including master teacher and mentor Baron Baptiste. Her company, YaYa Power Yoga is an award-winning recipient of the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO) S.E.E.D grant. As an international wellness brand, YaYa Power Yoga continues to inspire and empower others to practice excellence, authenticity and integrity both on and off the mat.
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 7am to 7pm for mind & body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- We encourage you to schedule your preferred treatments and appointment times prior to your arrival. Due to The Ranch’s remote location, our therapists may travel over the river and through the woods to accommodate you. We have a gracious eight-hour cancellation fee, should you choose to cancel during your stay. Please see below for more information on our cancellation policy.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We regret that we are unable to reschedule appointments within the eight-hour cancellation window.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience. Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.