The Granite Spa‘s signature spa packages are designed to heighten the nature spa experience by combining popular restorative treatments and mindful natural movement. Your Ranch Ambassador can seamlessly incorporate these longer luxury spa sessions and half-day retreats into your custom itinerary.
Rock Creek Ritual
Channel the refreshing waters of our namesake stream with our most popular luxury spa experience. Begin with a 45-minute Clearing Sagebrush Scrub to renew your skin cells. Rinse away dead skin in a warm shower, after an invigorating exfoliation, followed by a gentle body oil application. The ritual flows into a 60 or 90-minute signature restorative massage using hand-picked essential oils and Swedish massage to target muscles until they feel as fluid as Rock Creek.
105 Minutes: $380 | 135 Minutes: $460
Twin Pines Foot Soak & Massage
Connect with a spouse, friend or loved one on a luxury spa escape. Sip on champagne, artisan cocktails or mocktails created by our talented bartenders during a 20-minute foot soak in our jetted tubs. Next, you’ll enjoy parallel treatments, either 60 or 90-minute massages, in private treatment rooms. In the cooler months, consider reuniting in the cedar sauna to melt away any remaining tension. Perfect for a mother-daughter day, anniversary celebration or friends’ weekend away.
Price For Two People With Choice of Massage:
Restorative Massage – 80 Minutes: $460 | 110 Minutes: $620
Therapeutic Massage – 80 Minutes: $550 | 110 Minutes: $660
Conestoga Creekside Massage
Couples or individuals who seek a deeper connection with nature can step into our Conestoga wagon turned luxury spa nestled along mountain-fed Rock Creek. Sink your mind and body into deep relaxation with Mother Nature providing the soundtrack. Rooted in our history as an original 1800s working homestead, our exclusive Conestoga spa experience is a perfect balance of Western legend and Forbes Five-Star luxury.
Based on availability (late spring to early fall) and weather.
$200 for creekside service + price of preferred massage
Unplugged Half-Day Retreat
Decompress from the fast pace and stress of city life by spending three and a half hours unplugged and unwinding in our wilderness spa and environs. Enter our nature spa for a consultation and custom tea blending tailored to your health goals with our certified herbalist. 45-minute Clearing Sagebrush Scrub using our own foraged wild sage. Enjoy a gentle application of body oil followed by our 60-minute signature restorative massage. Finish your treatment with a 60-minute Rock Creek Custom Facial designed to clear pores and moisturize or a 60-minute Head, Hands and Feet Rejuvenation aimed at massaging the scalp and extremities. This popular treatment is a perfect way to ease into the pace of Ranch life or take a little bit of the slow life with you on your return home.
210 Minutes: $550
Custom Tea Blending
Rooted in the Granite Spa’s natural approach to skincare, our tea bar is available daily to aid in treating common skin and health concerns from within. Our Certified Herbalist Eve Farwell has prepared several dozen blends that address a wide variety of health issues, such as inflammation, sleep and stress. These signature teas are available for purchase so you can take the curative benefits of a blend home. Eve is also available for a custom tea blending. During a private 30-minute consultation, she’ll take into account medications and health concerns before customizing a blend created for your health goals.
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Cancellation Policy
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 7am to 7pm for mind & body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- We encourage you to schedule your preferred treatments and appointment times prior to your arrival. Due to The Ranch’s remote location, our therapists may travel over the river and through the woods to accommodate you. We have a gracious eight-hour cancellation fee, should you choose to cancel during your stay. Please see below for more information on our cancellation policy.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.