Granite Spa treatments are inspired by the unique environs and spirit of adventure at the world’s first Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star guest ranch. All of our services are customized to meet the specific needs and preferences of each guest.
In the interest of our guests’ safety and comfort, some treatments are available in guest accommodation, and all others are an exclusive spa experience.
At a Glance:
- Treatments include access to the Granite Spa cedar sauna, shower facilities and relaxation area.
- See below for information on safety, appointments and cancellations.
- Please dial 127 or 0 on a Ranch phone or 406-859-6027 to book an appointment, or call 1-877-786-1545 to speak with a Reservation Specialist.
Rock Creek Custom Massage
Immerse yourself in the therapeutic benefits of Swedish massage, tailored to your preferences. Whether you are seeking relaxation or muscle recovery, our therapists will use a variety of techniques, arm towels and your choice of essential oils to bring your mind and body into relaxation and balance.
30 Minutes: $120 | 60 Minutes: $200 | 90 Minutes: $280
Available in most accommodations
Dive deep into tension relief with a full-body massage employing CBD oil. Cannabidiol (CBD) is derived from the hemp plant and has been shown to help a wide-variety of ailments, including epilepsy; insomnia; and chronic and neuropathic pain, while also being verified by the World Health Organization as having no dependence or health-related problems associated with its use. We use Vital Body Therapeutics CBD oil to reduce inflammation, provide pain relief and increase circulation. Whether you’re stiff from a long flight, sore from a trail ride or looking for relief from a chronic condition, this treatment will provide you with a powerful dose of one of nature’s most restorative remedies.
60 Minutes: $210 | 90 Minutes: $290
Available in most accommodations
Creekside Conestoga Wagon Massage
Step into our Conestoga wagon turned luxury spa nestled along Blue Ribbon Rock Creek. Sink your mind and body into deep relaxation with Mother Nature providing the soundtrack. Rooted in our history as an original 1800s working homestead, our exclusive Conestoga spa experience is a perfect balance of Western legend and Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star luxury.
Based on availability (late spring to early fall) and weather.
$200 for creekside service + price of preferred massage
Saddle Sore Soak
Go that extra mile on horseback or mountain bike with the knowledge that you have a luxurious natural spa treatment in your future. Sink into our jetted tub to pamper tired muscles and joints. Conclude with a restorative massage combining season-specific hot and cold elements—a perfect balance of targeted therapy for tired limbs and deep mind and body relaxation.
105 Minutes: $300
Available in select accommodations
Step off the trail and into the Granite Spa for a special treatment designed to refuel your extremities. Remove your boots and soak your feet in Montana’s own Medicine Springs Mineral Therapy. Conclude with a blend of reflexology and massage on your hands and feet, and you’ll look forward to tomorrow’s set of adventures. Deepen your relaxation by combining an Alpine Refresh with one of our rejuvenating massages.
45 Minutes: $150 | 60 Minutes: $200
Rocky Mountain Hydration Wrap
Experience this full-body hydration treatment aimed at combatting the drying effects of airline travel and alpine climate. Using emerginC’s antioxidant-rich natural skincare line, we begin with a gentle Kombucha and citrus cleanse, followed by a ginger and lime sugar full-body exfoliation. Imagine your body as a blank canvas ready to absorb moisture and minerals in our grape stem cell, white tea and seaweed body butter. Lay cocooned in a warm linen wrap as you reflect and before the final emerginC body oil application.
75 Minutes: $280
Rock Creek Custom Facial
Just as you can never step in the same river twice, skin care needs are ever changing. After a consultation, our esthetician will create the optimal facial treatment for your skin’s needs using our professional skincare line. Elements may include cleanses, exfoliation, steam, massage, masks and a final application of moisturizer.
30 Minutes: $140 | 60 Minutes: $220 | 90 Minutes: $300
Sink into our tub for a 20-minute soak using Medicine Springs Mineral Therapy, formulated with the same minerals that fill Montana’s geothermal springs. Surrounded by candles and peaceful music, this is a fantastic addition to any luxury spa treatment.
20 Minutes: $50 | Available in select accommodations
An aromatherapy foot soak with nutrient-rich extracts that ease muscle tension.
20 Minutes: $50
No Touch Treatments
Forest Meditation & Wildcrafting
Tune your mind into the healing benefits of the natural world. Inspired by the Japanese practice of shinrin-yoku (forest bathing), we use our natural alpine forest as a source of meaningful sensory connection. Studies have shown that mindful time in nature reduces the stress hormone cortisol, lowers blood pressure, elevates mood and can even boost your body’s immune response. Conclude meditation with a brief introduction to ethical wildcrafting and a fresh tea-making session. This guided experience is ideal for individuals, couples, friends and family members, and it is a wonderful way to help children interact with nature. Available spring through fall for individual or private groups.
1-5 people 90 Minutes: $225 | 120 Minutes: $300
6-10 people 90 Minutes: $275 | 120 Minutes: $350
Each additional guest (11+) – 90 Minutes $50/guest | 120 Minutes $75/guest
Spa Hours & Etiquette
- Spa Hours & Reservations
- Cancellation Policy
- Sanitization Procedures
- Summer spa hours are 10am to 7pm for treatments and 7am to 7pm for mind & body services.
- Spring, fall and winter spa hours are 10am to 6pm.
- Treatments outside of standard hours are available upon request. An extra fee of 20% will be added at time of service for appointments outside spa hours.
- All appointments require advanced booking. If you have not made an appointment prior to your arrival, we recommend you contact the spa as soon as possible to ensure we have availability during your stay.
- When scheduling spa treatments, please inform us of any health conditions you have so we may better serve you.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- As a courtesy to our guests and due to limited availability, we require a minimum of eight hours notice for cancellation of treatments, classes or practices. Guests who are unable to join us for their scheduled appointment will be charged the full listed price.
- Should you or anyone in your party experience any symptoms of illness or fever, spa appointments will be cancelled with no penalty.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We ask that all guests shower prior to receiving treatments. Please let us know your preference.
- If you choose to shower at the Granite Spa or enjoy our dry cedar sauna to warm up your muscles before your treatment, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your start time.
- If you choose to shower in your accommodation, we will prepare a spa basket to be sent to you with your robe and slippers.
- We ask that all staff and guests wash their hands upon entering the Spa, and throughout their stay.
- We recommend that you limit your alcohol consumption prior to your Granite Spa experience.
- Our staff aspires to create a courteous and calm environment for our guests and employees. We thank you for supporting this important mission.
- Late arrivals will conclude at the scheduled time in order to maintain the highest level of service standards for each guest. Complete service fees still apply for late arrivals.
- A gratuity of 20% will be automatically added to all treatments.
- Masks and face shields will be worn by staff.
- There will only be two treatments at a time inside the Granite Spa.
- There is no additional charge for in room treatment. Three in-room treatments are available.
- Our spa will be for exclusive private use of the spa patrons. No one outside of the family/party will be allowed inside the spa.
- Guests will be sent a cleansing ritual to use before treatments. Guests will have the option to shower in their accommodation or in the Granite Spa. If guests choose to shower in their rooms, we will send a spa robe and slippers to their accommodation.
- Treatment rooms will also have rest time between use.