Our all-inclusive rate structure ensures that visits to The Ranch are memorable for their adventures and amenities, not their logistical challenges. As the world’s first Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ranch, our property truly stands apart from other resorts and dude ranches. Unlike many guest ranches, we believe our guests’ experiences must not be hampered by an à la carte pricing structure. The idea of a guest ranch is that you are a guest, rather than a lodger, visiting a ranch home and taking part in the same adventures and traditions the locals enjoy.
The all-inclusive ranch designation is a cornerstone of The Ranch at Rock Creek travel experience. We know our guests do not want to travel to the Rocky Mountains only to forego a trail ride to a stunning vista or a guided family fly fishing adventure due to time-consuming logistical planning and excursion or cancellation costs. It is our pleasure to offer all farm-to-table meals, a robust year-round outdoor activities program, an experienced staff and expert guides and top-of-the-the-line gear based on the idea that our 6,600 acres will become your playground for the length of your stay.
All Inclusive Means...
- Accommodations with twice-daily housekeeping and in-room luxury amenities (see below).
- Dining options are available from 7:30 am to 10 pm daily. Farm-to-table Ranch cuisine includes coffee, tea and pastries; breakfast; lunch; social hour; and dinner.
- Unlimited premium beer, wine and spirits, as well as assorted beverages and snacks.
- Daily scheduled activities on property available from 9 am to 5 pm, with recommended booking of two per day. No schedule change fees or cancellation fees.
- All state-of-the-art gear and equipment required for the on-property activities program. For guest safety, we recommend bringing your own soft items like boots, hats and clothing.
- Reserved access to the fitness center, pool and hot tub.
- Evening entertainment in the Silver Dollar Saloon, including billiards, poker table, shuffleboard, karaoke, table tennis, private movie theatre, board games, four lanes of bowling and outdoor s’mores roasting over a bonfire.
- Airport transfers from Missoula, Butte and Anaconda airports.*
- Additional activities and special events during seasonal celebrations.
- On-Ranch transportation: all able guests are encouraged to walk or use their personal Ranch mountain bike that is provided during their stay. This allows guests to spot wildlife, reduce vehicular traffic and maintain social distancing while on property.
The Ranch Fee
All accommodations are subject to a 20% Ranch Fee based on the total reservation amount. The Ranch Fee includes the following costs and services to ensure that once you arrive at The Ranch your stay is hassle-free and most enjoyable:
- Montana state lodging tax
- Staff gratuities
- Local, national and international phone calls
- Wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Snacks and beverages on-hand and restocked in the accommodations daily
- Airport transfers are available and included from Missoula, Butte and Anaconda airports.*
*Airport Transfer Information:A Ranch employee will greet guests at the airport and drive them to The Ranch. Masks will be worn by our staff members during transportation. Water and snacks are available for the drive.
Airport transfers from Bozeman and Helena are available at an additional $200 per vehicle, per way, for up to five guests.
Our luxury accommodations include the following amenities:
- Twice-daily housekeeping services
- Requested snacks, beverages and periodicals
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting products for guest use
- Custom duvet covers
- Frette pillows and duvets
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Luxury bathroom amenities and bathroom kit
- Landline phones for all calls
- Wireless Internet access
- Television (excluding Canvas Cabins)
- Air conditioning (excluding Canvas Cabins)
- In-room safe
- Laundry facility access
- Ironing board and iron
Daily breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres and dinner. Unlimited premium beer, wine and spirits, as well as soft drinks and complimentary in-room mini-refrigerator and amenities available through an amenity catalog. A children’s menu is also available.
Our dining experiences vary every day and include tasting menus with wine pairings, exciting outdoor dining in the warmer months. You will be asked about dietary restrictions before you arrive so that the kitchen can see to your preferences. We request that you make dinner reservations so that adequate spacing can be maintained.
Our extensive variety of daily on-property activities is available from 9 am to 5 pm. With 10 square miles to discover, we encourage all guests to do two activities per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Your Ranch Ambassador will help you pre-book your preferred activities through the Rod & Gun Club. Although we do not charge cancellation fees, we are not able to reschedule activities at short notice due to sanitization requirements on gear and equipment. We will provide sanitized gear for activities, but ask that our guests pack their own fabric and high-touch items, like clothing, hats, hiking boots and sunglasses.
Our Activities Program Includes:
- Horseback Riding – Trail rides, including summer breakfast rides, arena lessons and games, roping lessons
- Fly Fishing – Walk and wade on Rock Creek, stocked trout ponds, casting lessons and fly tying
- Target Sports – Pistols and rifle range, sporting clays, rimfire, trap & skeet, 3-D archery, disc golf and firearm maintenance
- Trail Adventures – Cross-country mountain biking, hiking, geotagging, master naturalist and photography classes
- Leisure Activities – Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, wildlife viewing, bike riding, respite on Rock Creek, sapphire mining, four lanes of bowling, billiards, shuffleboard, table tennis, private movie theatre, karaoke, board games and access to our fitness center and a collection of books
- Little Grizzlies Kids Club – Pre-booked daily activities for children ages four to 12, such as adopt-a-horse, Rock Creek habitats, outdoor skills, wildlife spotting, and treasure hunting
- Winter Activities – Snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, winter horseback riding, sledding, ice skating, hockey, and included excursions to downhill ski and snowboard at nearby Discovery Ski Area
No Cancellation Fees
Accommodating our guests’ preferences and desires is our top priority. While we do not have cancellation fees, our Rod & Gun staff strongly encourages pre-booking and addressing any changes to activity scheduling in advance. This ensures we can provide you with plenty of opportunities for adventures. Rates include access to fitness center, pool and hot tub.
Our Little Grizzlies Kids Club caters to the individual needs of younger children (age 4-12). Although families are encouraged to do as many activities as possible together, the Little Grizzlies Kids Club is a wonderful way for children to get hands-on experience, socialize with people their age and learn about life on The Ranch in a fun, safe environment.
Silver Dollar Saloon entertainment includes billiards, poker table, shuffleboard, karaoke, private movie theatre, board games and four lanes of bowling. Artisan cocktails, delicious local draughts, wine and spirits are included, with the exception of the reserve list. There are hundreds of options, with talented bartenders waiting by the saddled barstools to take your order. Step outside onto the Flagstone to enjoy the fire and roast s’mores.
Special Events & Celebrations
In addition to our special weekly events, such as summer rodeos, The Ranch hosts seasonal celebrations and activities, including Chef’s Grill dinners and barn dances in the Buckle Barn and holiday sleigh rides. All of the elements of the seasonal celebrations, such as cowboy poetry, lawn games, fireworks and live music are part of the all-inclusive experience.
Additional Ranch Services & Costs
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is happy to make additional Montana adventure and relaxation opportunities available to our guests. Some of the items and services not included in the All-inclusive Rate and Ranch Fee are: