Our all-inclusive rate structure ensures that visits to The Ranch are memorable for their adventures and amenities, not their logistical challenges. As the world’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star ranch, our property truly stands apart from other resorts and dude ranches. Unlike many guest ranches, we believe our guests’ experiences must not be hampered by an à la carte pricing structure. The idea of a guest ranch is that you are a guest, rather than a lodger, visiting a ranch home and taking part in the same adventures and traditions the locals enjoy.
The all-inclusive ranch designation is a cornerstone of The Ranch at Rock Creek travel experience. We know our guests do not want to travel to the Rocky Mountains only to forego a trail ride to a stunning vista or a guided family fly fishing adventure due to time-consuming logistical planning and excursion or cancellation costs. It is our pleasure to offer all farm-to-table meals, a robust year-round outdoor activities program, an experienced staff and expert guides and top-of-the-the-line gear based on the idea that our 6,600 acres will become your playground for the length of your stay.
All Inclusive Means...
- Accommodations with twice-daily housekeeping and in-room luxury amenities (see below)
- Dining options are available from 7:30 am to 10 pm daily. Farm-to-table Ranch cuisine includes coffee and tea bar, breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres and dinner
- Unlimited premium beer, wine and spirits, as well as assorted beverages and snacks
- Daily guided activities on property available from 9 am to 5 pm, with recommended booking of two per day. No schedule change fees or cancellation fees.
- All state-of-the-art gear and equipment required for the on-property activities program
- Access to the fitness center, pool and hot tub
- Evening entertainment in the Silver Dollar Saloon, including billiards, poker table, shuffleboard, karaoke, table tennis, private movie theatre, board games, four lanes of bowling and outdoor s’mores roasting over a bonfire
- Additional activities and special events during seasonal celebrations
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- A Ranch driver and private vehicle are available to provide round-trip transportation to and from Missoula, Butte and Anaconda airports. Water and snacks are available for the drive. Maximum capacity is seven passengers per vehicle. A luggage trailer is available at no extra cost. (Additional charges apply for Bozeman and Helena airport transfers).
- On-Ranch transportation: all able guests are encouraged to walk or use their personal Ranch cruiser or mountain bike that is provided during their stay. Should a guest be in need of alternate transportation, our Front Desk team is happy to coordinate a shuttle service.
Our luxury accommodations include the following amenities:
- Twice daily housekeeping services
- Stocked mini-refrigerator
- Selection of snacks
- Custom duvet covers
- Frette linens
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Luxury bathroom amenities and bathroom kit
- Landline phones for all calls
- Wireless Internet access
- iPod docking station
- Television (excluding Canvas Cabins)
- Air conditioning (excluding Canvas Cabins)
- In-room safe
- Laundry facility access
- Ironing board & iron (upon request for Canvas Cabins)
- Fully-equipped kitchens (select Luxury Homes)
Daily breakfast, lunch, hors d’oeuvres and dinner. Unlimited premium beer, wine and spirits, as well as soft drinks and stocked in-room mini-refrigerator and amenities. A children’s menu is also available.
Our dining experiences vary every day and include tasting menus with wine pairings, exciting outdoor dining in the warmer months and Little Grizzlies Kids Club meals suited to younger palettes. You will be asked about dietary restrictions before you arrive so that the kitchen can see to your preferences.
Our extensive variety of daily on-property activities is available from 9 am to 5 pm. All activities include guides and a selection of gear, such as cowboy and hiking boots, skis and fishing rods, available at the Rod & Gun Club. With 10 square miles to discover, we encourage all guests to do two activities per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Our Activities Program Includes:
- Horseback Riding – Trail rides, including Friday summer breakfast rides, arena lessons and games, roping lessons and stagecoach, wagon and sleigh rides
- Fly Fishing – Walk and wade on Rock Creek, five stocked trout ponds, casting lessons and fly tying
- Target Sports – Pistols and rifle range, sporting clays, trap & skeet, 3-D archery and firearm maintenance
- Ropes Course – Three zip lines, 35-ft. challenges, leap-of-faith and low ropes team building
- Trail Adventures – Downhill mountain biking, hiking, geocaching, wildlife Jeep tours
- Leisure Activities – Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, wildlife viewing, bike riding, four lanes of bowling, billiards, shuffleboard, table tennis, private movie theatre, karaoke, board games and access to our fitness center and a collection of books
- Little Grizzlies Kids Club – Daily activities for children ages four to 12. Ranching Heritage, Outdoor Discovery, Arts & Crafts, Fun & Games and Winter Sports
- Winter Activities – Snowmobiling, Snow Cat tours, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, sleigh rides, winter horseback riding, sledding, ice skating, hockey, and excursions to downhill ski and snowboard at nearby Discovery Ski Area.
No Cancellation Fees
Accommodating our guests’ preferences and desires is our top priority. While we do not have cancellation fees, our Rod & Gun staff strongly encourages pre-booking and addressing any changes to activity scheduling in advance. This ensures we can provide you will plenty of opportunities for adventures. Rates include access to fitness center, pool and hot tub.
Our Little Grizzlies Kids Club caters to the individual needs of younger children (age 4-12). Although families are encouraged to do as many activities as possible together, the Little Grizzlies Kids Club is a wonderful way for children to get hands-on experience, socialize with people their age and learn about life on The Ranch in a fun, safe environment.
Silver Dollar Saloon entertainment includes billiards, poker table, shuffleboard, karaoke, table tennis, private movie theatre, board games and four lanes of bowling. Artisan cocktails, delicious local draughts, wine and spirits are included, with the exception of the reserve list. There are hundreds of options, with talented bartenders waiting by the saddled barstools to take your order. Step outside onto the Flagstone to enjoy the fire and roast s’mores.
Special Events & Celebrations
In addition to our special weekly events, such as summer rodeos, The Ranch hosts seasonal celebrations and activities, including Chef’s Grill dinners and barn dances in the Buckle Barn and holiday sleigh rides. All of the elements of the seasonal celebrations, such as cowboy poetry, lawn games, fireworks and live music are part of the all-inclusive experience.
Additional Ranch Services & Costs
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is happy to make additional Montana adventure and relaxation opportunities available to our guests. Some of the items and services not included in the All-inclusive Rate and Ranch Fee are:
- Granite Spa services and treatments
- Goods for sale at the Mercantile and Rod & Gun Club
- Reserve list wine and spirits
- Private Yoga and Mind & Body sessions
- Off-property excursions (e.g. float trips)
- Montana fishing and wing shooting licenses
- Airport ground transfers
- Private event production
- Private rodeos