The Silver Dollar Saloon takes its name from the Silver Dollars embedded in the bar, which are seen as a good luck charm. Located near the Granite Lodge, the Silver Dollar Saloon opens its doors nightly for merriment and activities for all ages. As the evening entertainment hub of The Ranch, it is equal parts cowboy saloon and luxe club. The high ceilings, large floor plan and curated decor also make this an ideal space for private functions and special events, such as yoga classes and live music.
If you prefer to only use the Silver Dollar Saloon with your party, it can be reserved for private groups during the morning or afternoon through the Rod & Gun Club. Read more about our social distancing, safety and sanitization procedures.
If you’re looking for a place to let loose after an action-packed day, you won’t be disappointed with the curated selections at the Silver Dollar Saloon. In addition to a wine list that lives up to our Relais & Châteaux affiliation, we stock Montana-made local brews and distilled spirits. Try staff favorites from breweries across the Treasure State or one of our seasonal artisan cocktails. A reserve list is available upon request, with wine and spirits available at an additional cost.
Artisan Cocktail Recipes
- Rhubarb Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- Mountain Breeze Cocktail
- Mommy Dearest Cocktail
Rhubarb Whiskey Sour Recipe
- Chop rhubarb and simmer in one cup of honey. Remove rhubarb from honey.
- Pour 1.5 ounce of Sudden Wisdom Rye Whiskey by Montgomery Distillery into a shaker.
- Add 1/4 ounce of rhubarb honey.
- Add the juice of half of a lemon.
- Shake cocktail.
- Strain and serve over ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Mountain Breeze Cocktail Recipe
- Cut a grapefruit in half and grill for about 5 minutes or until grapefruit has a bit of color on it.
- Add 1.5 oz of Mezcal to a shaker.
- Squeeze in 1/2 of grilled grapefruit.
- Add 1/4 oz. of agave.
- Add ice to shaker and shake on the rocks.
- Strain and pour over fresh ice.
- Add a 1 tsp. Campari float.
- Serve with salted rim.
Mommy Dearest Cocktail Recipe
2 oz Mint Infused Gin
1/2 oz Lime Juice
1/2 Half & Half
2-3 Muddled Strawberries
1. Muddle strawberries then add gin and lime juice.
2. Shake on ice.
3. Strain over fresh ice and top with half and half.
4. Garnish with a mint sprig and strawberry slice.